Monday, November 30, 2009

Digi Stamps now available!

Another late night for me!  When I got home Saturday Night from our crop, I thought for sure I would be ready to crash.  Not quite.  I was so wound up that I was jotting down ideas and doodling images.  My mind just wouldn't slow down.  Boy, I sure wish mother nature would add a few more hours to the day just so I could get a full night's sleep.  28 hours would be nice - LOL.

After figuring out how to start loading our new digital stamps into the website, I got a little scrared that I might crash my entire system.  Pondering the idea for a while, I decided that I would feel safer being walked through the entire process to avoid any delays in ordering and shipping, and crashing the website.  Since I've had a few request for our Christmas Digis, I went ahead and reopend our Etsy Store!  I haven't listed over there in some time... and I like it much better than fee-bay!  I have an abundance of cards and some other embellishments that I've been making over the past few weeks too that I will be loading there as well.

So here are the first 2 digis that are now available...








I also got a little carried away making these twinkling snowflake embellishments!  I made a layered snowflake using some flower soft for a card I created at last nights crop, but after staring at it I decided I didn't like it.  Could have been the colors of the card that turned me off to it.  I'll see if I can use it on something else.  But for this card, I needed something with more sparkle.  I began walking around the shop looking for something that would give it "wow".  Finally, "blink"  the light bulb went on and I grabbed the bottle and began making a HUGE mess in my work area!  I haven't had this much fun in ages!  I had so much fun that I ended up with 2 dozen of them.  Needless to say, there are a few listed in our Etsy Store, and I have a few packs available at the shop too.






Aren't they cool?  I made some cute Christmas Tree embellishments inspired by Prima too, but I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of them yet.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kimm

1 comment:

The Paper Artist's Boutique said...

Kimm too cute!! I need copics bad!! Well okay maybe not need....lol.....I am hoping I will get some for Christmas. Sherry