Monday, November 2, 2009

An New Blog for just TEAR BEARS!!!

Oh MY!!!  Yep, I finally pushed myself to do it.  I just started an new blog for "All things TEAR BEAR!"  Okay, I'll admint it (and most of you already know this)  I am pretty much tear-beared out.  (Not beared out... if you saw my colletion of teddy bears you'd think I was nuts - LOL.)  I'll be honest here for a moment... after 6 years of tear bears, I really need to focus on my artistic side a bit more... it's been feeling neglected lately - LOL.  I realized that the "tear bear" hasn't quite died out yet, even though I've out-grown it, the trend is still growing stronger than every.  So, to try and stream-line my crazy life and the dozens of emails that I answer everyday, I thought it would be useful to have a blog dedicated to "just the bear".  Believe it or not, I'm actually pretty excited about it.

I just finished up the design tonight and added a few quick access links.  I even designed a new blinkie for all of you tear bear lovers to proudly display on your blogs. :)

So, what will you find on this blog?  Anything and everything related to "The Bear", and other Critters of course.  Remember that CD I was working on?  Well, everything from that CD will be posted on the new blog.  I guess you can say this is the very beginning to the first set of patterns will be released in the upcoming days.  I decided that it was easier to provide you with instructions and tips that can be easily accessed, free of charge, without taking up precious space in to our "already too small" scrapping areas.  And it is also a way for me to express my gratitude to all of my loyal customers over the years.

Another great feature this blog will provide is a place for you ask me your questions and have quick access to all things "bear"and critter related.  I have a lot of great ideas for this new blog, so you will want to stay tuned.  Click HERE so that you can bookmark or follow... fun things are coming!  I just hope that I can keep up with both blogs - LOL

You will see posts starting sometime tomorrow since it is almost 2am.  I will announce a release date in the next day or too.  I hope that you will find this new site useful and fun.  I'll have some tear bear blog candy going up too.  I can't believe how excited I am about this again.. this is almost too fun... well not as fun as my Copics, but pretty close {wink}

As always, thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kimm

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi Kimm! Hope you and your family feel better. I stopped byt the store a few times, but now see why you were not open. :(
See you soon! and congrats on the bear blog!
Jackie