Our Beary Sweet Challenge #32 is up and Running!
On behalf of myself, and our Beary Sweet Girls, we would like to send out BIG thanks to everyone who joined our BSC #31 - we are so thrilled to see each and every one of you play along! We'll announce our random winner and Top 3 honorees on Thursday, August 18th. Thank you!
On the 15th of the month, we post a new challenge on our Challenge blog. This time we're challenging you to play tic-tac-toe and pick three in a row! So easy, and super fun!!!
Make a project using any row with your 3 favorite embellishments and technique - horizontal, vertical or diagonal. For example, "lace-distress-glitter" or "glitter-flower-paper piecing". You can even use "pearl-charm-glitter"! Please make sure you let us know on your blog post which row you've used.
This challenge runs through August 31th at 11:59pm EST. We will announce the random gift voucher winner and our "Beary Sweet Top 3" on September 4th.
Here are the simple, standard "rules" to play - PLEASE READ:
- Become a follower of our DT and Challenge Blog if you aren't already (don't forget this one - it's disqualified a few folks already!);
- Link your challenge entry post (not your blog "home page") or your online gallery submission with our Inlinkz frog below.
- Link back to this challenge post (not just our blog "home page") on your blog
- Only one (1) entry per person. In fairness to all players, if you enter this challenge more than once all second, third, etc. entries will be deleted without notice. Links to projects/cards posted before August 15th will not be eligible.
- Feel free to combine with other challenges;
- All NEW project types are welcome as long as they follow this sketch challenge (cards, scrapbook layouts, etc.);
- International crafters can play, too!