Friday, November 20, 2009

Flower Soft!!!

Hey Everyone.

I'm getting myself ready to leave for SC tomorrow morning.  Oh, the drive!!!  Not looking forward to it at all.  I know class will make it all worth the trip.  I'll have my computer with me, so I'll try to post a little "Hi!" while I am there.

Sandy will be at the store all day Saturday to assist you all with all the NEW goodies that arrived Friday.  As I was posting my last message in excitement... I didn't realize we received a HUGE box from Flower Soft!  OMG, this stuff is COOL!  It's stocked on the shelves already for you.  Sandy will be "playing" with some tomorrow testing it out.  There are samples already on the floor for you to look at.  I'll have it available online as soon as I return from SC.  We've got LOTS of polar white on hand to make "snow" on your stamped images and scrapbook pages too.... and these "snow globes"... they are just too cool. 

Eskimo Kisses is stocked and was already finding it's way out the door today. 

Stampavie Stamps are in and Kraftin' Kimmie stamps are stocked too.  Oh, these are too cute!  Yeah, I'm taking some to class with me {wink}.

We received a few Martha Stewart border/corner combo punch packs today too.... and we are restocked on page protectors, again.  Of course they won't last long, so don't wait to long.

We did get the new cuttlebug Christmas embossing folders too... they aren't many left, so if you are wanting these, you need to stop by and get your hands on them.  I'm not sure how the "re-order" status on these is looking right now... last I looked, if you didn't order them on pre-order, stores were going to be waiting for them.

December's Cards and Scrapbook Trends Magazines are also in as of today!

Not to mention all the mulberry paper that came today too!  Yeah, we had a very LONG, and busy day Friday... but it was all in fun!

Don't forget, we are CLOSED on Sunday... but we'll be back in operation Tuesday morning as usual.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  Thanks for visiting.


Kimm

No comments: