Monday, February 15, 2010

Spirelli String Art Card Class This Saturday!

When: Saturday, February 20
Time: 1:00 to 3:00
Cost: $25.00
Instructor: Tracy

Come join Tracy as she shows you how to make these unique embellishments for your cards and scrapbook pages. You will be creating 2 cards with embellishments that you will make with your own two hands. Take home instructions so that you can recreate these Spirelli's any time.



If you haven't registered already, please call the store or email me at kimm@thebearyscrap.com to register.
More posts to come today!
Kimm

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi Kimm, I am not sure how to contact you:-) I am the winner of the All About Boys Blog Hop ... I am writing to see how I should redeem the two prizes for $15 and $20? Thank you so, so, so much for offering these great prizes!!
Hugs, Judy Jaeb
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com