Saturday, February 13, 2010

Computer Failure!!!!

Hello everyone!  My main operating computer has "crashed"!  Talk about devastation!  MY FILES!   I am unable to get obtain any mail messages that have been sent to me since last night.  Everything from 11am to now is fine since I am now using my kids computer and have outlook up and running on it.  I know I had about 5 to respond to this morning, and now I am unable to retreive them to write back.  Please, if you emailed me and didn't get a response, please send your message again.  Sorry!  My husband is working hard to try to save or salvage whatever files he can.  Yes, I've lost EVERYTHING since my last external back up over 2 months ago! 

Talk about PANIC!  Wish me luck.  I hope some of  my files can be saved!

HUGS!

Kimm

No comments: