Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oliver the Dog Mulberry Paper "Tear Bear" Pattern

Hi Everyone!  If you live in NEPA, could you believe the weather?  It was like spring today.  I could live with that every day until summer... even with the rain.  It was refreshing!

I've got some exciting news!  Oliver the Dog is now available for pre-order!  I know, you've all been waiting so patiently for him. *wink*.


Oliver will begin shipping on February 1, 2010.  You can pre-order your "Oliver" today.  A tutorial will be posted on the blog no later than February 7, 2010, but either way, if you already paper piece, Oliver is pretty simply to put together and the color image on the packaging is a great reference.  I'll even tell you how I created the adorable hearts that look flawless on his back paws!

I'll be back tomorrow with a post and cool tutorial from my friend Kim who made the most beautiful Valentines Day cards!  You won't want to miss this.

XOXOXO

Kimm

2 comments: