Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The "Beary Creative" Tool is Here

Now available on our website is The "Beary Creative" Tear Bear Multipurpose Tool!

Making Tear Bears just got easier with our EXCLUSIVE Multipurpose "Beary Creative" Tool. Created by my husband in his workshop, this tool will make help you make hundreds of tear bear and mulberry paper critters. Easy to use, light weight, and measures 4 1/2" from tip to end.

Gently trace around your pattern with this tool, wet and then tear. You'll have perfect shapes for your critters everytime!

Use the Beary Creative Tool to pull fibers from your mulberry paper to create additional fluff, or give your critter a scruffy look. Lots of uses, endless possibilies!
Kimm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimm, I just stumbled in your website and I sooo love the tear bears!! I'm going to try making
some of my own but I don't see any patterns included. Would you please post some patterns that I
can use? I have absolutely no idea on how to go about this, this craft is very new to me. Thanks a lot, Kimm!