Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge!

Good Afternoon dear friends!  I thought I would post a picture of the layout that I was working on last night at the crop.

This layout was inspired by the 2 page sketch challenge up on BoBunny's Blog.  You don't see 2 page sketches too often, so I had to take the opportunity to participate!  I just love BoBunny, and their creative team of designers.

I apologize for the color and clarity in this photo... the battery in my camera is about to give out, so the picture quality is terrible.  I think you get the idea.



These pictures were so fun and bright that "Popsicle" worked perfectly.  With so much color and action going on, I felt that "LESS" was "MORE" for this design.  I'm not sure that I will leave the journalling where it is... I only attached it with temporary adhesive.  Can you tell I'm "all about the circles" lately.  I'm still scrappin' with them.

That's it for now!  Thanks for stopping by.


Kimm

No comments: