Saturday, February 26, 2011

Store Vacation Notice

Hello Beary Sweet Friends!

I can't believe the end of the month is just around the corner.  It sure did creep up on me this time.  This past week especially since I had 3 of us under the weather with fevers, coughing, soar throats... myself included.  Glad that is behind us now, that's for sure.  I'm working double time to try and get caught up on everything.  Please "bear" with me if you have sent me an email or have an order pending.  I am only a day behind but I'm working in overdrive today to get caught up.  We've had some issues on the website too this past week, but they seem to have been worked out and all is running smoothly again.  If you have any problems on the website, please let me know.

Store Vacation Notice:  It has been 3 years since the family has taken a vacation.  We are long overdue.  I just realized that we leave in 6 days.  Our store (website) will remain open during this time.  All orders received by March 3, 2001 will be shipped.  All orders placed between Friday, March 4 and Sunday, March 13 will resume shipping on Monday, March 14.  I'll still be checking in regularly on our social pages and responding to emails.  Technology is great when it works flawlessly.

Don't forget about our GD Call going on right now.  We are taking entries up until March 5.  You still have time.  Click HERE to read all the requirements and enter your project.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Hugs,


No comments: