Hello Beary Sweet friends,
Can you believe the Beary Scrap Design Team and Challenge Blog is already a year old? It's been a creative and fun year for our design team, and now we would like to share the fun and excitement with Guest Designers. Yay!
Our first Guest Designer term will start April 1st and include 2 (yes, 2!) guest designers. Each term will be three months. In this call, we are looking for a total of 4 guest designers – two for Term 1 (April 1 – June 30) and two for Term 2 ( July 1 – September 30, 2011).
As a TBS Guest Designer, you will be required to:
• Commit to creating one weekly project (card/layout/etc.) using papers, stamps, and/or embellishments from our store.
• Write your own weekly post on our challenge blog and your personal blog and schedule it to “go live” on your assigned day. Blog posts must contain “recipe information” including links back to our store to help people find the products you used.
• Participate in our private group site regularly to view challenge info, design team info and vote on our Top 3 winners.
• Visit and comment at our challenge participants' blogs.
• Proudly and actively promote The Beary Scrap on your blog – this includes design team links, challenges, store events and blog hops.
• Post one tutorial on the design team blog during your term (if you've never done a tutorial, no worries -- we'll gladly help!).
An Important Note About Other Store Design Teams:
The primary goal of the design team is to promote products available at The Beary Scrap. For this reason, no design team member may represent another scrapbook or paper crafting internet store that sells products similar to ours during their term. The keyword is "store". Challenge blogs, manufacturers, digi teams and stamping company teams are all acceptable. If you have any question about your eligibility, please drop Susan an email. We'll gladly work with you!
What you will receive as a Guest Designer:
• A monthly voucher to use in our store for project supplies. Vouchers must be used in full every month and include free shipping. You will also receive all new releases of Beary Sweet Designs patterns and sample mulberry paper. We ask that you play and experiment, but it is not required that you use them.
• You will receive a generous discount on *all* your orders during your Guest Designer term. Purchases will ship free only when ordered with design team supplies. (Voucher and discounts may be combined - that's a HUGE savings!).
• You will be featured on our blogs, website and newsletters.
• And, you get to join in with a fabulous bunch of gals at the same time!
How to apply:
• Create one project based on the sketch above, post it on your blog with a link back to this Guest Designer Call
• Add a direct link to your post post on our InLinkz froggy below
• You must already be an active blogger with regular posts at least once a week.
• You must be a follower of both our Design Team Blog and the TBS Store Blog.
• Applications close on Saturday March 5, 2011.
• Senior Designers will vote and our 4 new Guest Designers will be announced on Saturday, March 12, 2011.
Please note: Guest Designer positions are available to US residents only. Due to the unpredictability of delivery times outside the US, we have decided the best way to keep our design team restocked with goodies in a timely manner is to stay within the US. Thanks for your understanding.
Thank you so much for supporting us during our first year. We are all tickled to be starting on this new design team journey and can't wait to share many more fun challenges with you! If you have *any* questions about this guest designer call, please feel free to contact Susan.
Kimm, Susan, Gini, Patricia and Jamie