Friday, March 26, 2010

I received a Blog Award!

It has been ages since I received one of these!  I am so honored that my dear friend Sherry thought of me!  You can visit Sherry's Blog HERE.  She's a fellow tear bear artist, and makes some amazing cutting files that she offers for free on her blog too.

So the rules are that I have to pass this Sweet Blogger Award onto 5 fellow bloggers.  Not an easy task when there are so many creative blogs out there.   
          1. Gini: Beadz
These girls not only inspire me and our store followers.  I have been lucky enough to get to know each one of them personally. Thank you girls for your continued friendship!

On another note, we have received our shipment of Magnolia Stamps late this afternoon!  We'll be shipping them out on Monday!  Also, the new Pink Paislee lines have arrived!  OH, you have to see them.  I have a few more products to load on the website.  I'll have them loaded tonight and we will start shipping them on Monday.  KKS are among the missing.  They haven't arrived yet *bummer*.

Hugs & Smiles,

Kimm

1 comment:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Aww, Kimm, thanks! You're the best!