Monday, March 1, 2010

The Design Team's Blog is LIVE... and Sugar Rush Sale!

Hey Everyone!  I've had a very busy couple of days, so I apologize for not posting.  Aside from 18 inches of snow, no mail service (yeah, the post office closed - what every happened to their motto?), kiddos home from school for 2 days (one for wet roads - lol), closing the shop on Friday due to the yucky white stuff, then trying to get caught up and ready for classes and a crop on Saturday, and the launch of the Design Team's Blog, and everything else... I'm whipped!  I'm sure many of you can relate!

Anyway, GOOD NEWS!  The Design Team Blog is now LIVE!  Silly me sat and watched until the first post went up just after midnight.  Gini is our first contributor... and yes, I understand she was watching too *wink*.  Gini has a beautiful card posted on the DT Blog, and the tear bear she made was her first one ever (using our template, of course *smiles*).   Be sure to head on over and check it out... give her some "love" and leave a comment for her to while you are there.

This week over in the TBS Shop, we have 25% off Sugar Rush by Basic Grey.  This is a great deal, and will remain on sale until Sunday!  Don't miss out.

I've got lots more to post later and some really cute photos of the kids in the snow.  See ya a little later!

Hugs & Smiles,

Kimm

No comments: