Friday, April 15, 2011

Beary Sweet Challenge #24 - Wings!!!


On behalf of our Beary Sweet Ladies, and myself,  we send a BIG thank you to everyone who joined our BSC #23 - we are so thrilled to see each and every one of you play along! We'll announce our Top 3 honorees on Sunday, April 17th. Thank you!

It is that time of the month again, which means it's time for our new challenge. Well, I'm am almost 2 days late posting here, but it's better than not posting it at all - Right?.  "Bear" with me (no pun intended), I'm starting to get into somewhat of a routine.  Settling in to get back to the fun stuff has been difficult.  Emails answered (when my MS Outlook is working correctly), orders shipped, and new inventory added has been a big priority lately.  

***Speaking of emails... If you have emailed me recently and didn't get a response from me... please, please, please... email me again!!!***

Back to the Challenge:  This time we're challenging you to share a project using the theme...

Wings!


Be creative with this one... feathers as wings, butterflies, birds... anything with "Wings".  Oh, this is going to be so much FUN!!!

This challenge runs through April 30th at 11:59pm EST. We will announce the random gift voucher winner and our "Beary Sweet Top 3" from this challenge on April 17th on our BSC Blog.  Remember to read all the rules before entering.  You can find all of the details HERE!

As always, we love when you play along with us.  We can't wait to see what you make.  And I can't wait to see what our Beary Sweet Ladies come up with.

Until next time!

Hugs,

No comments: