Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Surprise Visit, New Echo Park, & Last Stop Clearance

Hello Friends!  I hope you are having a great weekend so far.  Mine has been FAB-U-LOUS so far.

Today, I was taken by surprise when my dear friend, and our DT Coordinator, Susan came walking into the shop without any notice.  All I can say is I was filled with JOY and the tears were running from my eyes.  She had been at a bead show in Philadelphia and decided to drive the extra 2 hours north to visit.  This was the first time we've been able to meet in person.

Some of the ladies (an gentlemen) had the luxury witnessing this highly emotional moment and had the pleasure of meeting one of our Beary Sweet Celebrities.  Susan brought a few of her cards to show us.  OH, the internet does them no justice... seeing them all up close and in person was amazing.  The detail she puts in every one is amazing.  There is no doubt she invests hours when she's creating them.  Intricate cuts and loads of layers Most of her images are cut and layered with 3D effects.

We got to spend most of the afternoon together.  In between customers, we *drooled* over paper sample we received from various manufacturers.  I showed her a few of the lines that are coming in next week.  We admired all the layouts created by our in-store designers, Sharon, Michelle and Suzie.  Their layouts are displayed throughout the walls in the store.  Susan even got to see how much of a mess I made out of our work room.  Yes, I managed to pile up all sorts of stuff on 4 tables to the point that I can't find them any longer - LOL.

It was an AWESOME day!  After she left, it dawned on me that I didn't have my camera... I'm sure neither one of us gave it a thought until after the fact.  That's okay.  I'm sure we will be getting together more often... even if I have to find my way to Maryland.  Susan, I'm sending you more {{{HUGS}}}.  I'm still excited about our visit today!!!


*****************************************************************
Product News:
We have two (2) new Christmas lines by Echo Park coming early September.  I am lovin' these papers!  They are too pretty to even cut.

Merry Christmas



Everybody Loves Christmas


We have more goodies coming in next week too.  Don't forget, Happy Halloween by Echo Park is coming..  I can't wait to get my hands on it.  I haven't found the time to load it on the website.  I promise to have it up by the end of the weekend.

*****************************************************************

Website Updates:

We've added a new section to our website.  It's the LAST STOP Clearance section.  All items in this category are marked down 40% to 60% off the MSRP.  New items will be added daily.  You won't want to miss out on these great prices!

*****************************************************************

In just a few days, I will be announcing something fun that will be taking place at the store. We will be sending out newsletters and posting some info on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

No comments: