Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our In-Store Designers Recent Projects

Hello Friends!  I'm back to share with you lots of layouts submitted by our In-Store Design Team.  The last time I tried to load all of these beautiful creations into blogger, the photo loader was not working.  Here is hoping this works because I have a lot to share with you!

Celebrate the 4th
by Michelle


Horsin' Around
by Michelle

The Big Day
by Michelle


Rock Out
by Michelle

Edible Art
by Sharon

Got Ink
by Sharon

In the Swing of Things
by Sharon
Sassafrass a Lass

The Best Days
by Suzie

Treasures
by Suzie

Graduation
by Suzie


The Girls
by Kimm (me)

The Dance
by Kimm (me)

Wow, that was a lot of layouts for one post.  I hope you've enjoyed some inspiration from our amazing Designers!  I provided links to our store for the paper lines that were used in each layout just in case something really caught your eye.  The links are in pink :).

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

1 comment:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

WOW! those are some awesome projects... lots of talent in that dt!