Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Card and MMSC Thank You!

I must tell you, I am having so much fun making cards.  I thought I would take some time and share another one that I recently finished since I had my camera on hand with me today.  This card was created using another digi stamp from CC Designs called Sugarplums Pumkin Emma that I found HERE.  Of course, I have other stamps and digis, but I have really fallen in love with these cuties.


It's simple, but elegant.  I intentionally did not add a sentiment to the front so that anything could go.  Emma was colored in using none other than my copics.  The image was then cut out with my Large Labels Nesties and shaded along the outside.  I used papers from Bo Bunny's Splendor to accent the beautiful fall colors and matted them with coordinating Bazzill Cardstock.  I added a few Primas and some Dew Drops from Robin's Nest.

I cut and layered a few parts with some dimensional adhesive to bring the image to life.


Finally I finished off the inside with a spot to write or stamp a sentiment.

I also would like to thank all of the girls at MMSC that left such lovely comments on my card submission.  It's the first time I've ever entered a card into a challenge and you have all made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  I will admit, I was a bit nervous.  Thank you for making me feel comfortable and welcome!  I'm sure you will be seeing some more from me in the near future.

As always, a "beary" sweet thank you for stopping by. 
Feel free to post a comment.

XOXO,

Kimm

1 comment:

Christina Thomas said...

Kimm, I love this card. I'm so going and checking out those Digi stamps. Christina.