Saturday, June 13, 2009

ONLINE SHOPPERS COUPON!

Hi Everyone!

It's been a bit busy here lately with school ending (finally, but I'm ready to send them back now - lol), and getting Abby and Dougie ready for their trip to Disney with their Dad. They left tonight and will be boarding the plane tomorrow morning. Needless to say, I'm already missing them.

I am happy to announce that I have been back to creating, so I hope to have some new listings up on ebay and etsy in the very near future.

I created my first Designer Purse Album (tm) as a gift for Abby's 2nd grade teacher. I also made an adorable "house album" for Abby. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of the Butterfly purse album. I was up until 5am completing it, took a "nap" and back up at 5 to get her ready for school. Yes indeed, I was tired. I have a similar one that I am finishing up to put on display in our store. It will be used as a sample for those interested in taking a class in the late summer. I have already been in contact with Tonya Strange, the amazing creator of these gorgeous albums, to obtain permission to teach her technique. These are so much fun to make... I must admit, I am addicted creating them.

Back to the original topic. A few weeks ago, I posted a coupon for our in-store shoppers. Well, not it is the online shopper turn. :) Click on this link to go shopping! Following this link will give you a 10% off discount on your entire purchase in our online store ONLY.

I'd like to thank ALL of our customers for their continued support. If our store can manage to get through this tough economy, we just might make it.

Smiles,
Kimm

No comments: