Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blog Awards??? So much to learn about "blogging"

I am still new to this blogging thing. Half the time I don't even know what to post here other than "store stuff", but my dear husband tells me that I should still keep it personal - LOL. I suppose if I had time to create pages and tear bears I would have lots more to say. I'll eventually figure all this out. Don't even ask me about twitter or facebook because I haven't even touched base with either of those - HA!.

I never knew that you could "follow" a blog either. I guess I need some more "followers". Thanks Sherry for being my first - :)

And what exactly is a "blog award"? I've seen them all over, but never knew what they were or how you got them. I was lucky enough to be presented with one today - Thanks again Sherry (((HUGS))).

No comments: