National Scrapbooking Day is quickly approaching and what a great day to host our FIRST TEAR BEAR CLASS!. Yep, I said it, TEAR BEAR Class. Depending on how quickly this class fills up, we may be offering 2 classes on this day.
I expect this class will sell out quickly, so be sure to reserve your spot. Preregistration is required.
When: Saturday, May 2, 2009
Time: 3:00 to 4:00
Where: The Beary Scrap
Includes: Mulberry Paper, Cardstock Cut Outs, Instructions and Pattern.
Available seats: 8
You will need to bring the following supplies:
- craft glue - also available for purchase in store
- extra fine tip black pen (Pigma Micron 02 (0.30mm)) - available for purchase in store
- white gel pen - available for purchase in store
- water barrel brush - available in store for purchase
- Brown chalk with applicator, or Cat's Eye Fluid Chalk in either Creamy Brown, Chestnut Roan or Dark Brown. - available in store for purchase.
- Wire craft brush or "Fluff Me" Brush set - available in store for purchase.
Complete tool kits will be put together as a set at a discounted price. More information will be posted.
I look forward to seeing you there!